A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Thursday


Hot enough for ya?
Surely I jest.

All the people who complained of the bitterly cold winter and the barely existent Spring are now grumbling about the heat.
IS that ALL we do, complain?

I will say that I rarely complain in Summer ( my fave!!) or even Spring and Fall, but in Winter, even *I* get tired of hearing myself complain. I'm totally pitifully pathetic in the Winter.

I'd rather place my order:
I'd like a 3 season climate please, and throw in 1 small snow on Christmas Eve and let's call it Winter OK?

I know, I know, how about everything in moderation... but then I'm sure we'd complain about the monotony of moderation, if there is even such a thing.

OK, that's MY little VOTD- vent of the day.Bring on the heat and stop whining. I'm sitting next to an open window listening to some sweet "summer "rain.

Now back to my AC'd bedroom! hahahaha

No comments: