A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Monday

Can I get some extra hours in the day?

Wow, when things get crazy, they really get nutty!

I just found some AMAZING sites I want to dive right into. Made connections with some blogging Moms who I am interested in chatting with.

I found resources on how to grow my blog, how to get more followers and I'm on a weekly conference call with company ,Visalus, right now, on speaker. Not to mention I'm so excited to be a writer on 2 Long Island sites right now plus a few others I'm freelancing with.

I've got a stack of books to read on my nightstand and stacks of magazines ( I'm a magazine junkie!) , a dirty house, a yard that still needs more cleaning up and a green pool.

I also have 3 kids who are my life and I love to spend as much time with them as possible! Oh, how do we do it all in 24 hours a day? Are Moms all just SUPER Moms or what? I'm sure all of you have as much OR MORE going on as I do. What are your tips to juggle it all and keep the sanity?

No comments: