A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Sunday

Feeling a bit lost? Find your inspiration


For me, it's a simple as being near or in water. Every time I'm feeling down or out of sorts, I head to the shore and when I leave, I'm always more grounded and full of creative ideas.
Even some of my best ideas have come to me in the shower! I need to bring a notebook with me in the shower,seriously, ha!

So it's really a matter of finding WHERE or WHAT inspires you, what makes you the BEST you you can be, what makes you leave all your troubles behind.....and then doing that as often as possible.

Whether that be the woods, the mountains, the sea or something else, you'll feel it in your heart. Have fun!

No comments: