A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Tuesday

So, now that I'm writing for a few websites and blogging and of course still a Body By Vi promoter, I find my time online is getting crazy.

With my bad back, sitting can get painful. Can't stand it!

And then of course, the house gets neglected. I've resorted to using my stove timer in hour increments and it seems to be working.

As soon as that thing rings, I'm hopping up from my chair and heading to the library to register the kids for some classes and look for another good Kristen Hannah or Barbara Delinsky book-my escape reading at night .

Then it'll be back online for an hour, then an hour to exercise and before I know it, my 6th grader will be home.

How do you manage your time during the day?


No comments: