A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Monday

I just saw a headline on a Mom site called " Overcoming Single Mom self-doubt" and peeked at the article since I'm a single ( very single!) Mom .

However, what I saw...well, it's not me. I don't need a partner to turn to to say " Am I doing this right"? or "What do you think?" ...I guess I'm blessed with a certain confidence( mixed with prayer) that I am doing things OK my own way. ha! Not that I don't get overwhelmed and absolutely exhausted raising 3 kids alone. I'm still trying to think of a way to clone myself.

But in the meantime, I'll keep on keeping on.

I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to have such a great bond with my children. Hopefully one day a man will come into my life, our lives and be a wonderful part of our family. But self-doubts ? Nah. Gotta nip that in the bud should they rear their ugly thoughts.
Moms have an innate instinct to know what's best for their kids and their families. I really believe that. We are warriers. We are Goddesses. We are strong women. Whether single or partnered, we are given the amazing life opportunity to raise children and we should listen to our hearts and parent by that love that pours out of us.

No comments: