A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Monday

If you suffer from ( and it is suffering ) Seasonal Affective Disorder like I do, you should be feeling pretty damn good right about now. Physically and mentally, I know there's a lot of us that just glow and revel in the summer!

It's just amazing how the sun and warm weather make me thrive! Every summer I say the same thing;" I have to plan a lot of trips to sunny spots next winter", then winter comes and I am so unmotivated to do anything.

Days on the beach, at the pool, windows open, fresh air, barefeet, flowers blooming, amusement parks, cold lemonade, starry nights, gentle breezes, kids running and playing....yup...do you just LOVE everything about summer like I do?

No comments: