A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Thursday

Wow! I don't know what it is...something about Mercury or the planets or just my being OPEN to receiving...but great things are flowing my way. Wonderful vacation in Atlantic City( that's a pic of a super fun light/water show we saw twice on the left)

 My Visalus biz is expanding fast and just FEELING so much more positive these last few days. Well, hard to do that all the time with my kids fighting like crazy...but it's all good!
My first baby boy turned 12 yesterday and I'm feeling nostalgic and ready to break out the old videos....how does a sweet cherubic little blonde toddling boy turn into a wonderful ,grown up young man in the blink of an eye?

time...it's fleeting....and it's amazing to see the evolution and growth of my kids as they conquer the challenges of growing up.

As for me, I love challenges...maybe that's why I gravited to Visalus and the Body By Vi CHALLENGE....I firmly believe that saying " If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you".

I'm challenging myself daily..to be a better Mom, to learn more, to do new things, to help more people, to be a better writer....

So on that note, make it a week to challenge yourself and to step out of your comfort zone, even if it's a small step!

"It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go.~"Jim Rohn

Set your sails and go enjoy the new views!

Stop by and "like" my facebook page if you haven't already. Inspiration for Moms and work at home Moms
Thanks


No comments: