A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Wednesday

Great deal at Vitacost- don't miss it!


I was lucky a few years ago when I found Vitacost because it has saved me so much money!

Seriously, I get all my kids vitamins there ( and they take quite a few times 3 kids!) , most of my skin care ( the natural/paraben free kind like Derma E and Mychelle and JASON) ,all our  body products and shampoos, even natural foods. Oh, and I get our acidophoilis, cleaners, airborne too.  I kid you not,  I'm slightly addicted. They have the lowest prices anywhere on the web.

 And now with the new referral program , they give YOU $10 off $30 when you register and give me cash too.
Can't be beat.

 Check out Vitacost here. Oh, they also ship super fast, plus it's free on orders over $49 and don't forget to order yourself a free sample or 2 before you check out( see the link on the bottom of their site)

Tons of gluten free, raw food, supplements and more goodies. This is more exciting than shoe shopping...well, maybe it's equal! ha

No comments: