A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Saturday

Small changes-big rewards- 15 ideas for change this December


In the spirit of the Holidays, I'm posting an idea a day for the next 15 days of December. It'll either be something I've learned that inspired me to make changes in my life, an idea to step out of your comfort zone or try something new, a great find I stumbled across or just a suggestion of something we can do to make changes in our lives toward a happier lifestyle of wellness in all aspects

I'd LOVE if you would stop by my blog every day for a minute so we can connect. Comments are always welcome!


Today's idea: Be a label reader

Next time you go to the grocery store, take the time to consciously read labels and do not buy ANYTHING with hydrogenated oils, added colors, or high fructose corn syrup. I know , for me, it takes me a lot longer but I've drastically changed my family's diet and have found some great new foods we love.Also read labels on skin care, soaps, and body products. There are just SO MANY healthier, more natural versions without parabens , that there's NO REASON any of us should be using all those chemicals when we do have a choice.

No comments: