A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Tuesday

Today's idea. Ready to ring in the New Year?


Each year we all know millions of people make resolutions on January 1st .

 I always wonder how many really stick to them, because I know I've sure had a hard time with them.

That's why maybe we need to be more reasonable in our resolutions. And more specific. Saying "I'm going to be a better person" sounds great, but maybe writing out 2 things we can do each day to be what we consider a better person, would work better. I'm a big list person and I find I stick to things better when I write them.
So if the goal is to lose weight, be specific and write " I will lose 15 pounds by ( fill in the blank)..could be exercising 15 minutes a day....whatever.
Or maybe it's doing a random act of kindness for someone daily.
Whatever it is, write and keep it where you can see it daily.

I do love that we all go into the New Year with such good intentions and I hope we can make the changes we wish to make when we have this clean slate to start with!

No comments: