A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Sunday

Today's idea


Consider journaling.
Face it, writing is therapeutic in it's concreteness isn't it? Getting the thoughts out and seeing the words on paper( or even on a copmputer or cell phone) often make us take time to reflect on our lives, help us come to decisions easier and realize all that we are blessed with.
I really love having my gratitude journal and try to write in it at least 3 times a week. Especially on days when I'm feeling a bit down: it's almost like an instant mood changer-to see ALL I have in my life and realize the little aggravations are really nothing.
So get a pretty book and start journaling your way toward an attitude of gratitude. It's fun and you can get pretty creative too.

No comments: