A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Sunday

Today's idea


Don't miss out on sleep!

We always read how important it is to get at least 7-8 hours a night but I know so many people who are up way too late. hey, just look at your friends on FB at midnight and you'll see who they are)

I find that sleeping enough just makes for a smoother day-less tiredness means less stress, and more energy.
Plus it's known to help our immune systems function better. I know when I brng my Kindle to bed, I'll stay up way later than planned so I try to not even bring it with me( not always easy!)

So if you've been tired, or catching colds easy, move the bed time up by 15 minutes a night, or even 30. That's a nice difference over the course of a week.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments: