A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Thursday

Why do I blog?

Sometimes I think of things and I'm like- I HAVE to blog that- but then the day goes by, or I think, now really, is it useful?  what can I offer people? Do people even care what I have to say?  All I can do is hope.
Sometimes I question what I have to offer, what makes ME any different than anyone out there? And the answer is; I'm not. I've been on a lot of "MOM BLOGS" and review blogs recently. Sure, some have awesome recipes that I can only cook in my dreams and some have crafts that I could never even figure how to do.

But A LOT just have perspective.
They share great things they find around the web.
Sort of a Mom central of awesome things that can inspire us or just be really helpful in our lives.

And supporting other moms and work at home moms by going to their blogs, or purchasing their products is just a plain nice thing to do, don't you think?

So I do hope I offer some VALUE to your day. Even if it's a 30 second blog post that makes you smile, or an idea, or a quick pick-me-up.

My other blog offers tips and resources for work at home moms ( I've been working from home for about 12 years now)
Please make sure to follow, if you can! There's a link along the side bar!
Have a GREAT day and keep thinking SPRING- It will be here soon! :-)

No comments: