A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Sunday

Decisions and indecisions

You know when your mind is swirling in the vortex of indecision and wallowing in over-analysis?
When you are in analyis paralysis?

Well, maybe you do and maybe you don't, but I certainly do.
And it sucks.
Seriously.

They say indecision is a time-thief and it's really true.

My indecision was over researching companies.

The one I was with previously for the last 18 months was not aligned with me for various reasons.I know that for a while and I am fortunate I recognized it. Before that I was with a beauty company for 10 years and loved it. Moved on for personal reasons but still enjoy using the products.

Sooooo.... I've been testing and trying out products of a few companies.It's kinda fun!  Found a great food company that offers organic choices and was DELISH!

Found some essential oils and skin serums that I've been using and enjoying here!

I have to say that direct sales companies really make AMAZING product lines and offer people a way to stay at home and earn cash. Pretty simply too. It's a matter of sharing. I love direct sales since I joined over 12 years ago.  It's a pretty easy way for Moms to earn from home and still be with the kids. Whether you earn $25 a month, $250 a month, or $2500+ a month, that's up to how much you work. But the beauty of it is that it's available for all of us.

I  am also still with an amazing card sending /gift company that is unique and exciting and a great compliment for anyone in direct sales or for personal use.I haven't gone to the store for cards for 2 years now! Easy, fun and sooo convenient!

 Oh, getting back to indecision.
If there's something you've been MULLING and DEBATING, I say, Jump in and GO FOR IT!  I know you will feel immediate relief over making a decision that will benefit your life in many ways. 
Big or little, just made some new choices that will make you feel amazing!  


No comments: