A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Monday

Beautiful candles to benefit Wildlife Conservation Society or for beach lovers


Are you a wildlife lover or know anyone who is? Are you a candle burner?
Check out these GREAT candles, made from natural palm wax, with $3.00 from each one sold going to the Wildlife Conservation Society! ( I'm getting the turtle myself:-)

oh, and if you are a BEACH LOVER and SUMMER fanatic, these new candles just made my day and  maybe will make yours too! How cool will these look on the coffee table this summer or as a gift for a special friend, or Mother's Day? I am LOVING these!


You can get them at ONLINECANDLESPLUS  
I have burned this company's candles for 6 years now and don't use ANY OTHER BRAND! These are CLEAN and smell amazing! 


No comments: