A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Wednesday

Change your attitude, change your life -truth!

...isn't that the truth? I get kinda BLAH in the winter and have a less-than-great attitude at times. Have to remind myself to stay positive and focused.

Now it's Spring and it's time to BLOOM, to come into balance in life.  and I AM! I just got promoted in my new company in less than 2 months, to senior consultant! ( yeah, makes me feel old, that SENIOR part! ha)

But the reason I did, was that I had a great attitude ( maybe due the the SUN and daylight?!) and I simply set out to introduce my company to as many people as I could - since I know being a part of the wellness and organic natural beauty industry is, well,  where it's at!!

It's very cool - that Moms like me- can be part of the SOCIAL SELLING AND SOCIAL SHARING business and turn people on to great products and even better than that, help other Moms be involved and start living a lifestyle passionate about wellness!

I feel lots of great things flowing don't you?
Are you living your passion?
How's your attitude?

Bloom ~ Be balanced~ Be well

No comments: