A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Monday

Birthday Blessings

I used to speak in full sentences.  I remember those days clearly.

I also used to have more free time. Well, I mean, I had time that was not paying bills, cooking and cleaning.
At least I think I did.
Now with 3 kids and being single, well...
See? I didn't finish my sentence.

But I don't want to make myself feel special.  There are millions of single moms.
And there are millions more married or partnered who are as busy or busier than me.
For all of them I have one question.

How do we do it?

One day we will look back and remember how busy we were and how fast time goes.
Today- on my birthday
I am going to take more time to SAVOR.

More time to just sit
To be with my kids
Without distractions
Without time constraints

And to
Revel in the simplicity of just being

To focus on the love I am feeling
to appreciate more
the earth
the sky

LIFE

And to truly BE with my extraordinary blessings;

my 3 beautiful, amazing children





p.s- little update- we went out to lunch, to the beach and watched a show together. It's the simple things... :-)

No comments: