A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Monday

Get your summer damaged hair back in shape NOW with items from your kitchen!


In my former life, I was a hairdresser. So I've seen the ravages summer can do to hair. And now as a woman in her 40's with partly grey hair who dyes it brown and then highlights it AND spends many days in the pool and beach, sometimes I felt like a blonde witch this past summer. Not the good witch Glenda with her silky shiny waves, more like a blonde -gypsy -no- I -didn't- sleep -outside-kinda-witch.

But (waving my magic wand) there are many ways to combat the witchy look and some of them are right in your kitchen. I find doing these beauty treatments once a week at first and then once a month will help your hair stay as healthy and shiny as possible.

However, the absolute first thing to do is...read on here

No comments: