A Mom's blog about wellness, self-growth, natural living, following passions, spirituality, working from home and family travel. Reviews too!

Wednesday

Top 10's and MORE in 2014!

Every new year, I try to pick a "theme" for the upcoming year. You know, a few key words and things to work on to make the year better than ever and to make ME be a better person.


Anyway, so this year's word is MORE


I decided it's a good word for many reasons...mainly, when you do MORE of one thing,particularly something good and improved, then it goes without saying you'll do less of the other thing. Plus I just like the sound of it.

So my top 10 list for 2014 is

1 to LOVE MORE
2 SMILE MORE
3 show MORE GRATITUDE
4 attract MORE ABUNDANCE
5 Exercise MORE
6 Do MORE random acts of kindness
7 Play MORE
8 Travel MORE
9 LAUGH MORE
10 RELAX MORE

See? Isn't that just great? When I focus on doing more , I will definitely improve my days and my relationships, even my income and my fun time.

Speaking of changing attitudes, I usually complain about winter ( who me?) though I am generally a positive person but just not a fan of the cold and being inside, but this year I am trying to focus on the the GOOD things about Winter so I'll make my top 10 list for that too



1 Everything Christmas- from the way my tree makes me smile to Christmas movies to buying gifts to driving around and looking at all the lights and especially the sweet Christmas letters and notes left to Santa :-)
2 Lighting a fire and watching movies with the kids
3 Making soup and chili
4 That anticipation of a big snow storm (I can even smell it, can you?)
5 Cleaning out and starting fresh for the new year
6 Lounging around in my fleece jammies all day
7 Hot Chocolate
8 Indoor waterparks
9 Having more time to read good books
10 Snuggling under blankets with my kids




I'm sure there are plenty more too. And in a few short months, we'll be remembering all the reasons we love Spring. Until then, I'm going to enjoy life MORE!! How about you?



No comments: